Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a customer relationship management (365) solution that offers functionality and flexibility for small and large organizations. Dynamics 365 enables employees to be more productive and provides executives deeper insight into performance, opportunities and customer relationships.
You can deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud, on-premises or in a hybrid environment. Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, including Office 365, Outlook, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Power BI and more.
Dynamics 365 training from New Horizons Charleston enables your business to extract more value from your customer information. For IT professionals, Dynamics 365 training gives you the skills you need to manage and configure business applications and pursue advanced certifications.
Comprehensive Dynamics 365 training from New Horizons Charleston teaches you how to:
- Customize and configure Dynamics 365 to your company needs
- Plan a deployment and import data
- Understand the components of and applications for Dynamics 365 Sales Management
- Nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes
Whether you need an introduction to 365 or want to learn how to customize Dynamics 365 for your business, New Horizons Charleston offers the expert-led courses you need.
Choose from hands-on training for every expertise level, including:
- System administrators
- Implementation consultants
- Microsoft Office administration professionals
- Dynamics 365 developers
- Technical support engineers
About Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a customer relationship management solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness with:
- Social insights
- Business intelligence
- Campaign management
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is designed to help businesses:
- Increase profitability
- Automate business processes
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Improve marketing efforts
- Develop sales force automation
Professional training and certification validate your experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Whether you are new to the technology, changing jobs or a seasoned IT professional, certification proves that you are proficient in 365 and ready to take on new challenges.
Discover New Horizons Charleston Dynamics 365 training courses happening now.